Sider

tirsdag 24. januar 2017

I am knitting

Today it is a new Cuttlebug Mania day
 and this time our challenge is "I am crafting".
We want you to make a card or another project
where you show us your hobby.
Perhaps it is
card-making, sewing, knitting, carpentry, painting ....... ?

You have got two weeks to post your project.
Please remember that you HAVE TO USE
A MANUAL DIE CUTTING/EMBOSSING MACHINE!
And please tell us how you used it!

For my card I used:
Grey card stock
which I decorated with "Fluttering Flowers" Stencil (Prima).
Scrap papers, different colours.
Image: Digistamp, Norway.
Dies:
Nellie's Multiframe;
Spellbinders "Scalloped Circle";
Cottage Cutz "Ivy";
Elizabeth Craft Design "Bunch of Flowers".
Flower punch (small flowers): EK Success.
Stamp: Heyda.
Brown, black and purple distress ink.


I also want to show my card here:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Was für eine zauberhafte Lady! Deine Karte sieht wundervoll aus.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely vintage card Liv. What a sweet image she is. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Darling card Liv! What a little cutie :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  4. A beautiful card, I love the gorgeous cute image you've used.

    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  5. A darling image, it's so sweet.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg