Sider

fredag 17. februar 2017

CAS Butterfly with Glitter

Over at Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge
this week's challenge is: to use
"Paper piercing and /or the colour Fern".
Well, the colour does not seem quite right,
at least not on this photo.
But I tried to make some piercing.
And there is some piercing on the butterfly too.
So I dare to show my CAS card at her side.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Green (fern) paper for the mat;
Blue snippets;
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug;
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart;
Flower punch: EK Success;
Glitter glue;
Rhine stones.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Sehr schön sieht deine Karte aus.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty Ellie. I love the colours. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. I'm very sorry Liv! having a senior moment. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  4. That is a lovely shade of green fern and I can see the pieRcing along the edge too. The blue looks really cool with the embossed backing design. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg