Sider

fredag 24. februar 2017

Hug the Dog


I have made another card
with one of the beautiful images from Beccy's "Dog Tales Set".
This time I also cut the head of the dog
from a second copy and layered it
upon the first one with 3D pads.
(I hope my English is good enough to explain what I mean.)
The sentiment is also from the same set.
I tried to make the card rather "masculine",
without any embellishments.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Chamois (vanilla) cardstock for the mat;
Green and white scrap papers;
Image and sentiment: Beccy;
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug;
Die: Spellbinders;
Brown distress ink.


2 kommentarer:

  1. What a great card Liv, well done! Your English is perfect for explaining what you did with the dog's head. I love the idea of popping it up with some foam tape to give your card some extra dimension. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. This really is cute Liv and I love the sentiment. Barbxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg