Sider

tirsdag 11. april 2017

Butterfly Birthday Card


At first I want to give a warm welcome to my new followers,
I am so glad you found me!

Today I made a butterfly birthday card
with these wonderful butterfly dies
which I got from a good friend of mine.
Thank you so much, Jannie!

For this CAS card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Blue paper for the mat;
Scrap papers: chamois, light blue and light green;
Butterfly embossing folder: Lifestyle Crafts;
Dies:
Butterflies: Quality Toys Group
and Ivy: Cottage Cutz;
Stamp: Big Time, Zürich.
Glass half pearls.
White and blue pens for the faux stitches.


With this card I want to take place here:
Seize the birthday (Anything birthday)

1 kommentar:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Great colour combination and terrific texture. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg