Sider

onsdag 5. april 2017

Easter Chick


I made an Easter card with this happy chick from TLC.
The greeting is in German and says "Happy Easter".

I used:
"Papeteria A6 double card white;
Yellow paper for the mat;
White and blue scrap papers;
Image: TLC;
Embossing folder: Tiny bubbles (Cuttlebug);
Dies: Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval,
Plate for the text: unknown;
Text written on my computer;
Blue and brown distress inks;
"Silver" half pearls.


With this card I want to take place here:

3 kommentarer:

  1. A very pretty card Liv. Your chick is sweet. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a cute chick and the embossed background is fabulous! Thank you for visiting me. xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. I popped in here after reading about your blog at Frk. Bogstad. Such a nice card! I love your chicken in unusual colours!
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg